Friday, January 13, 2006

Emily, Ellen and Myself put on a mini winter sioree which very quickly turned into a bit of a party. There was wine, fine foods, good cooking from our chef Jeff, beer, hoola hooping, wood splitting, hat tossing, myself showing some cleavage in order to persuade a liquor store employee to sell me rum, wine spills(sorry sarah and ryan), and much much more. Oh, and I did dishes the whole time.

yum...
I can't believe we got both of these tables and 10 people into my ity-bity living room.

Jade got a flat tire.

Chef Jeff!

I don't think there have ever been quite so many people in my house before
Then LATE NIGHT came and a lot of the people left. But many of us prevailed and entertained ourselves with various items lying aroung my house. Hats and hoola hoops were the two favorites.
Yea John.

No comments: