Sunday, January 28, 2007

So for my last day at the beach I had signed up to go for an open ocean boat ride to a snorkeling location with all my drinks and lunch included. Unfortunately, I had forgotten exactly how sick being at sea makes me. Within 10 minutes I was asking one of our guides for a Dramamine, and within an hour or so, I was puking off the side. Sad story eh? Well this went on for about 3 or more hours. I wasn't letting loose for that long, but I sure was sick none the less to the point to where I couldn't even sit up to take pictures. I did in fact end up getting to get into the water with my snorkel and fins on, but only lasted about 20 or so minutes before I had to get back on the boat. So it turns out that this is one of four pictures I got from the whole shebang, and it was before we even undocked. The saddest part was that lunch looked delicious. There was a grill on the boat and our guide made us kabobs with fresh cut fruit on the side and a noodle salad.

No comments: