Sunday, October 30, 2005

Harvest Moon 2005

THE PARTY
Oohhh...devious. Johny Depp was there.

You might say, we're quite content. Kim and I



Costume contest. And yes, that is rose dressed as the little girl from the Exorcist.

The party was great, but by the end of the night, this was how I was seeing. The Pale ale was doing it's job quite well. My apologies for not getting any shots of Lizzy's land shark. I wasn't there for that.

I didn't really get any good action shots, but I promise these guys were doing something great just before the photo was taken. Here's a panarama of a field played on.

Jesus was tired after a long weekend of defending his faith on the field. Jesus heals. And then we all sang and danced and praised him for his kindness.

And yes. We did play a little frisbee.

The soco team went as lumberjacks, so I decided to bring this sweet hatchet of mine for effect.

mmmmmm...... Apple pie shots.
Wow. I'll toast to that weekend.

No comments: