Sunday, February 19, 2006

Snow and ice

So it sleeted and then snowed on Friday night, and Fayetteville is still feeling the effects of it all. We got 4-5 inches, and it's still a blast to sled and play on. I really just couldn't resist taking a few photos, so here you go. Also, I looked out my window this afternoon to see my 52 year old mother flying down my hill on a sled. I went outside and she just immediately started raving about how great the road was and how incredibly fast she got on each account. I thought that was funny, it was like she was 6 again.
Most of the icicles around my house were from the ground to the roof.

Here's the little house 2 days after initial snowfall.
Climbing down the screen.Ok. Who can resist taking a photo of an excited little cute doggy. Kima is deathly cute. She's opening her mouth kinda wide here though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you have the coolest blog in town. i just wish there was more about me and how cool i am. just think what would happen if we combine our coolness. it would bring an end to world hunger.