Monday, October 30, 2006

Norman

Last weekend was Norman Oklahoma's yearly tournament, and SoCo rocked the house. We placed second, loosing in the finals 12-14. Let me mention though, the final lasted a mere 3 and 1/2 hours. No time cap. Win by two. 3 and 1/2 hours. To say the least I was having trouble standing much less walking this morning when I woke up. I'm sore all over. Oh well. I'm pretty sure I ran close to a marathon by the time the weekend was over, so that was good for me. Oh, and the party was alright too. Just imagine the sleeziest club you've ever been to, and then ultimate people taking over. Last year there was crowd surfing, this year there were strippers in cages. You can take your pick as to what your favorite year was, but crowd surfing was the bomb-diggity. That's all I'm saying.
Panama and Falafelof.
We dressed up as cowgirls to try and camoflage ourselves at the bar. I don't think it worked.
Robin Hood? Brokeback Mountain?
Shot down and a croc hunter.
Vogl and Amanda acting like champs.
And yes, a little ultimate was played as well.

No comments: