Sunday, October 01, 2006

This weekend=Regionals

SoCo didn't do as well as we could have this weekend. We went 1-5. But if it's any consolation(to us), two of the teams we played were the two teams that were in the finals to go to nationals. Oh well. I think we played ok for the lack of subs that we had. We had 4 until Megan Reagan hurt her ankle during the third game on the first day. It was very sad, and our sub numbers hurt us agianst teams with 15 players or more. Oh well, I had a great time and learned a lot about two positions I rarely have played until now.
This picture is actually courtesy of Samantha Leflar. My camara is fun.
Here is our small team.
This is a neat action shot from the mens finals.
Another cool shot with bad definition. The fellow in white in the air has caught the disc.
My lovely sam and I of course.

1 comment:

Sara said...

It definitely sounds like I'm making up excuses for why we didn't do better in my first paragraph. Woopsies, what I meant was that we had a blast and lost against some difficult teams.