Saturday, April 07, 2007

Day trip

Instead of going stir crazy today in my room, I ventured out with some Frisbee friends of mine into the Costa Rican country. We went and visited a church that had people constantly circulating in and around it since it's Semana Santa, ate at delicious restaurants and also swam in a river(not me though) that was full of ticos enjoying their vacation.
Jenny, Quincho and Jeffy walking in.
Jenny and Kin Cho at breakfast with one of the beautiful views.
The floor inside the church.
There was also a man in the loft playing guitar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I love looking at your pictures, even though I looked at them all today:) They were great. You showed me about this website and so I made my own about being in Rome. oh oh check it out. http://bellaroma7.blogspot.com/
hope all is well!

-Lauren