Sunday, July 15, 2007

Chicago

This past weekend just after the 4th I took a Greyhound bus on up to Chicago and played in an Ultimate Tournament Sandblast. But before all of the festivities and play I got a little tour of the city in the small window of time I had on Friday. I went and visited the Navy Pier that had a large fair, visited the Contemporary Art Museum and took a small Lake Michigan tour that also included a river tour of some of Chicago's history and architecture. This proved a pretty packed day and I was spent by the time we finished. This front ride with all the kids on it really threw me for a loop. I was ready to get off by the third spin, but it just kept on going.
Looking down from the Ferris wheel
Sun going down while on the boat tour.

In front of the Contemporary Art Museum.
And this has little relevance except for the fact that it is a flower growing in Kevins "front yard."

No comments: