Monday, June 21, 2010

Boat access only

I made it out! The jungle is nice, refreshing and dense. I have a feeling that Colyn and my mom are the only two people that will see these videos or read this, so this one's for you guys. A couple things to note from the trip:

1)The average spider is the size of my entire hand

2)Sloths!

3)I bath in a river, and a beautiful one at that.

4)My floor is made of treebark

5)I'm painted and look like i have tatoos now

6)rice, rice, rice and fried plantains. my belly is taking a toll....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't have audio at work, but while watching this I could only imagine you were filming, narrating, and paddling furiously.

kate said...

sarita!!!! this is so awesome. i am so excited for you, for this adventure - can't wait to read more updates. pura vida! :)