Monday, February 13, 2006

Soco does it in the mud

So there was a tournament this weekend in Little Rock/Conway, I'm not really sure what it was supposed to be. Anyways, it was good fun, and Soco ran a better record than any of the girls can remember. We made it to semi-finals and all in all went 4-2. The first day we played amaing and went 3-0, but something happened, and we went 1-2 on Sunday. Oh well, we're all pretty happy about the whole ordeal, despite the fact that it was snowing, muddy, cold, and the windchill was most likely -10 degrees. I may be exagerating about the wind chill, but that's what it felt like.
Damn it's cold!
It's snowing!Spirit of the game!
The band! The party was at this sketchy billiards bar, and I did a bad thing that I'm not telling anyone about, besides the people who witnessed me doing it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a good time. We tore it up at winter league (our first game was against 3 people and our 2nd was the green team (which is just as good as 3 people (I'm kidding (or am I (Whose to know?))))).