Thursday, February 16, 2006

Yet another good show

Sooo....I went and saw Bob Schneider tonight at George's, and you might say I had a good time. Drew Holcomb opened for him, who I quite enjoyed, but the real show started at 10:15 when Batman(Bob) came on stage. It's the first time I have ever seen him live and he put on quite a show. The whole band seemed rather talented.

This is Drew Holcomb. I couldn't really get a very good photo of him cause' he kept on moving around.

Here's Bob.
Here's me giving Bob a kiss on the cheek next to their tour bus.
Oh wait, and this must be the shirt Bob was wearing when he asked me for my phone number. Naturally I gave it to him, but surely he won't call. The whole ordeal was rather amusing.And here he is again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bob Schneider and the rest of his band were strung out on something. A couple of them could barely keep there eyes open. However, because they were so strung out, somehow the played through the pain, and played without a significant stop for over 2 hours and 15 minutes. It was a pretty amusing show.

Anonymous said...

I hear bob schneider doesn't do any drugs, but the rest of his band does. He was chugging red bull the whole time though, that's gotta do something to you.