Monday, January 22, 2007

And, the hotel.

Well the hotel was just awesome. I don't think I have ever stayed at a place so fancy and full of fun things to do right there. The first picture I have here is a bit of a panorama of the view from my hotel room. While staying at the place I got to see crocodiles, a butterfly farm, and many gorgeous flowers, all directly located in the hotel premises. Also included, was a giant pool section. I would say there were around 4-5 pools total, maybe more and all of them had something awesome about them. Three had slides and one of the slides was crazy ferocious and I thought I was going to fly off the sides from speed and curves. Also, there was a heated pool, by hot spring maybe but I'm not for sure, that had a wet bar. So after zipping down a water slide you could swim right up to a bar while in the water and sip on any drink of your liking. Pretty cool if you ask me.




At the top of these steps is a shallow pool with a mimick of a volcano that you stoop into with water drizzling over you, with the actual volcano Arenal in the background.





A croc.
Right behind this sign are about 5 of them.
At the butterfly farm.
Josh coming down one of the slides.

Brady coming down.



Yup, horses too.




We all hung out at night. And yes, that is in fact my tea cup you see.

No comments: