Friday, April 27, 2007

Last night with ISA

Tonight ISA, the group I'm studying abroad with, took all of us kids out to dinner way up on a mountain. It was a beautiful view and great food. I gonna miss these guys. View from the top. This is San Jose when it looks pretty.
These dancers fascinated me.

Then they asked us to join them. The train is culture right?The whole group of us minus Kate Powers and Anna Bolton.
One of the goofiest things I've ever seen. These huge beings came out with a band and just basically danced around for about a 1/2 an hour. I did in fact join in when one of them asked me to dance.
Me looking pricelessly terrified before a giant woman slapped me.
Kate and I.
After dinner Nicole and I jumped in a taxi to head on over to play some Ultimate. Luckily enough for us it was still going on and I put on my cleats and played right in my dinner clothes, no time to change of course. It was quite a sight seeing me in my nice dress wearing cleats and running deep. This photo is of Kate and Fico eating a form of the Guyava plant. I'm gonna miss them too.

No comments: