Sunday, April 22, 2007

Things I noticed tonight.

The great country of Costa Rica offers me new information every day. First of all concerning the photo, it appears as if the best way to pump gas is to go on the opposite side that the tank is. Secondly, while driving in the dark we noticed that we were being held up by none-other than a car towing another car of equal size and weight along a steep and curvy road...using a rope. Afer picking up a friend, the car had managed to pass along the road after us, and we saw it a second time but being pulled using a stronger cord by another car because the first rope apparently broke. Thirdly, while driving though a rather sketchy part of town at around 3 am, I was informed that the prostitutes I was seeing were all actually men. Then I was a little afraid, but mainly cause' Han leaned over and locked my door. I've actually forgotten now that other stuff I learned, but maybe I'll include it when I remember.

No comments: